On Mon, 2011-02-21 at 20:37 -0800, Akkana Peck wrote:
> Leonard Evens writes:
> > I had previously posted something saying I had trouble installing the
> > script
> > pandora-combine-0.9.3.scm
> > under gimp 2.6.11 running under Fedora 14.
> >
> > To see the resolution of this problem look at
> >
> > /registry.gimp.org/node/25080
> >
> > which includes my statement of the problem and a solution.
> >
> > It would be nice if someone made a fix to the script at its website.
>
> In 2.6.8 from Ubuntu, 2.6.11 from source and 2.7 from git source, I
> can't reproduce this problem at all.
>
> I put pandora-combine-0.9.3.scm in ~/.gimp-2.6/scripts and it registers
> without any errors, and shows up in Filters->Combine->Arrange as
> Panorama.
>
> I can only guess you have some other script or plug-in installed
> that's somehow conflicting with Pandora. What other scripts and
> plug-ins do you have installed locally?

I have no idea what other scripts might be interfering.  I think the
response I posted which fixed it for me makes some suggestions.  The two
scripts already there under Combine are filmstrip and depth merge.

But I can't find them in /usr/share/gimp/2.0/scripts.  Perhaps I don't
know how to look.

I have no idea where gimp is finding them.

I am using the gimp package that comes with Fedora 14.  I also included
other packages that add scripts,  but I didn't add any scripts of my
own.

Maybe you are right and it has to do with the 64 bit.  I have another
machine running Fedora 13 with gimp 2.6.11 which is also 64 bit.  The
same thing happens there.