On Wed, Nov 24, 1999 at 09:18:27PM -0200, "Vitor Peres HawkGod\""
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hmm this has been a big discussion on the gimp-developer list (which is
> cool to read, even if you're not a developer(my case). Some people cannot

Soso..

> reproduce the problem and its been a trouble to fix it (well, It seems, I
> don't reaaaally know).

I'd say the problem is that nobody knows the difference between the
machines where it works and the machines where it doesn't work (library
versions identical etc.. etc...)

Even worse, it only seems to break on machines where people do not have
the time or resources to debug this problem :()

  • i18n Joachim Ansorg
    • Re: i18n Vitor Peres (HawkGod)
      • Marc Lehmann