You wrote on Mon, 13 Mär 2000:
>Uwe Koloska wrote:
>
>> AFAIK, there is a package called macutils, providing just the possibility to
>> extract Mac .hqx and .bin files.  But I have lost any URL.
>>
>> Is there something to extract .sit archives as well?
>
>Send me a copy of the mac archive.  Tomorrow from work I'll download
>stuffit expander for windows and extract it for you.

Thank you, but I have a Mac on the next table ;-))
PC and Mac are connected with 10 MB ethernet and shared shome old ink
postscript printer.  Very nice setup, but the road to the Mac has only one
direction.  Apart from web-sharing, I am not able to connect to Mac and work
with files.  The other way round works right with netatalk.

Yours
Uwe Koloska

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]