On Sun, 26 Mar 2000, John S. Coxen wrote:

> I can get the webpage background gradiant (very easy) and the logo on a
> transparent  background (not quite as easy but I figured it out).  What I can't
> do is put the two together.  If I save the logo in a www-able format, I either
> lose the transparency (.jpg) or the color depth (.gif).

Looks like you are just going to have to take your pick here between
transparency and color depth.  Can you try placing the logo on a solid
background or in some way slightly alter your design.  My advice would be
to simplify all the effects you are putting on that logo.  Simple is
generally better.

Good Luck!

--Ames
   "Fine!  Then I'm just gonna take my laptop and go home!!!"
Amy L. Abascal                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Design Chic, VA Linux Systems                  www.valinux.com
Web Design Chic, Silicon Valley Linux Users Group    www.svlug.com