Do you mean you want to change color modes from greyscale to rgb?  Or do
you want software that colors an image in?  I don't know that you can
automatically do that.  When you convert to greyscale, you are loosing all
the color info.

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, Rick Rosinski wrote:

> Is there any way to convert gray-scale images to color?
> Is there any software out there that can do this?
> I know that it takes more to convert to color than it does to grayscale, and
> that makes me wonder if it is even possible.
>

> --
> Rick Rosinski
> http://www.rickrosinski.com
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--Ames
   "Fine!  Then I'm just gonna take my laptop and go home!!!"
Amy L. Abascal                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Design Chic, VA Linux Systems                  www.valinux.com
Web Design Chic, Silicon Valley Linux Users Group    www.svlug.com