On Mon, 15 May 2000, Data Wizard wrote:
> some errors i noticed:
>       1.  to sync xfstt, you use xfstt --sync, not xfstt sync.
>       2.  in order to add the new font path, the command is xset fp+
> unix/:7101.
>       3.  i can't remember, but i think you must have X running, also to
> set the font path.

I am sorry. You are wright.
I copied it from my notes and I did it too fast...
:-)))

I am not sure about 3., because if you have X running you can not
modify XF86Config, but you can have X running when doing steps 1 and 2.

Best regards,

Javi,         _____                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                |                    http://www.europa3.com/users/fjherna/
Q:      Do you know what the death rate around here is?
A:      One per person.