Hello,

I have some problems doing Perspective Shadow from Script-Fu.

If I have an object on a trasparent layer after selecting
Shadow/Perspective and using default values it does the processing but
nothing happends. The object remains the same, no shadow.

If I add a white circle to the same layer Perspective Shadow works ok
but only on the object, there is no shadow of the circle. Is this a bug
or I am doing something wrong? I have used the default values. The GIMP
is version 1.1.24, on RedHat 6.1. When I installed gimp it told me some
perl modules ar missing but I ignored it, but I dont think its a problem
for shadows, is it?

I attach the files showing what happend and an .xcf so you may reproduce
the bug.
Hope somebody help me.
Thanks

Nikolai