Keep right on with your tutorials.

As a fellow GIMP user I am always interested in what others are doing and how.
Choose whatever picture you want and flames to /dev/null
If you think you are going to get fired (yah right) by looking at these images
then don't look.  Got that web page later, at home, whatever.  (Or is your wife
going to file for divorce)

I personally enjoyed the tutorials.  Both content and pictures.
Also, there is nothing obscene about a women in a bikini.  If you think there
is then you had better become a monk or something.
Geeze.

Anyway thats my rant.

Happy GIMPing all.

Tal

|   Tal Danzig                 | Join #libranet on the         |
|   [EMAIL PROTECTED]           | openprojects IRC network      |
|   http://www.libranet.com    |   Tal Danzig                  |
|   The TOP Desktop!           |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]            |