I want to share some experiences in the use of both soundcards when
connected thru S/PDIF. As a matter of fact I'm having some little problems
due to the 48kHZ issue, since I slaved my GINA with the S/PDIF out clock
generated by SBLive! to avoid clicks and pops and to use the probably
better <g> GINA DA convertes, every audio I try to play in the GINA goes
slower because of the conversion made by the SBLive! :( It is important to
me that SBlive! can generate a clock @ 44.1kHz since almost every audio
will go at last to a CD or to a friend's card wich is capable of 44.1kHz :)

--
SodA - Gustavo Ruiz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]