> I tried to run Mixman Studio and got an error message about drivers. The
> mixman website says there is "no DirectX driver support at this time" for
> the Gina card. I understood that the Gina card did indeed use DirectX
> drivers, so presumably this incompatibility would be something Mixman would
> have to fix?

No, there are no DirectX drivers for GINA/DARLA/LAYLA yet. I would hope they
would be released soon, but Event has been quite slow with their driver
support in the past.

-Neal

--
+-------- Neal Sanche +----+ [ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ] +------ ICQ 5516171 ------+
 Life is like an onion: you peel off layer after layer and then you find