From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Rolnick [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 8:28 PM
To: gini@cs.mcgill.ca
Subject: [gini] Bug in Gini 1.5 source code?

My assignment partner and I were working on implementing UDP for the Comp
Networks assignment, and we think there is a bug in the gini source code.

If you open ip.c, and go to line 310, it says to return. This return is not in
an if block, so the code we're writing for UDP will never run.

Is the return supposed to be inside the if block, or should there only be one
at the end of the outer if block?

Best,
gini mailing list
gini@cs.mcgill.ca