All,
   We need a resolution before we can do the vote on incubator
general. The text is pretty boilerplate, but make sure that I got all
of the spots fixed and got all of the names right. I've removed Arun
Suresh and Phillip Rhodes since they haven't participated in the
project while it has been in incubation.

-- Owen

## Resolution to create a TLP from graduating Incubator podling

 X. Establish the Apache Giraph Project

     open-source software related to a highly scaleable, fault-tolerant,
     Bulk Synchronous Parallel (BSP)-based graph processing framework
     for distribution at no charge to the public.

     Committee (PMC), to be known as the "Apache Giraph Project",
     Foundation; and be it further

     RESOLVED, that the Apache Giraph Project be and hereby is
     related to a distributed computing graph processing framework;
     and be it further

     RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, Apache Giraph" be
     and hereby is created, the person holding such office to
     serve at the direction of the Board of Directors as the chair
     of the Apache Giraph Project, and to have primary responsibility
     for management of the projects within the scope of
     responsibility of the Apache Giraph Project; and be it further

     Apache Giraph Project:

     * Avery Ching <ach...@apache.org>
     * Claudio Martella <clau...@apache.org>
     * Dmitriy V. Ryaboy <dvrya...@apache.org>
     * Eugene Joseph Koontz <ekoo...@apache.org>
     * Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
     * Jakob Homan <jgho...@apache.org>
     * Jake Mannix <jman...@apache.org>
     * Christian Kunz <kunz...@apache.org>
     * Owen O'Malley <omal...@apache.org>
     * Sebastian Schelter <s...@apache.org>

     NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Avery Ching
     be appointed to the office of Vice President, Apache Giraph, to
     serve in accordance with and subject to the direction of the
     death, resignation, retirement, removal or disqualification,
     or until a successor is appointed; and be it further

     RESOLVED, that the initial Apache Giraph PMC be and hereby is
     tasked with the creation of a set of bylaws intended to
     encourage open development and increased participation in the
     Apache Giraph Project; and be it further

     RESOLVED, that the Apache Giraph Project be and hereby
     Incubator Giraph podling; and be it further

     Incubator Giraph podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator
     Project are hereafter discharged.