Sorry, hit "Reply" rather than "Reply All"

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Emma DW <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 20:44:08 +0000
Subject: Re: [GO] Dr Jack and Drink Spiking?
To: "nicky.j.wade" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Ah! Of course! Only one step down from God :)))) Without wanting to
> pre-empt / spoil, Jane Harris has written a fascinating piece in this
> quarter's FOCS mag which makes, indirectly, the point that certainly in
> the Tyrol days, only adults were dosed, not the girls. The rest of my
> response on this has, I'm afraid, to go to FOCS for next time!!
>
> NickyW

Let's hope I get that bit to proof read then :)

THanks to whoever pointed out A Chalet Girl in Trouble by the way - I
read it the other evening - couldn't stop :) Incidentally, what I did
which made it easier to read I thought, was to download the "Printing"
version, open in Word, then save in MS reader format (you need a
plugin for Word for that, & I think that you have to have WOrd XP or
greater), then read it in MS reader - which I find much easier for
reading on screen.

Emma