On Tue, 22 Dec 2015 05:28:15 -0800 (PST) Mark Allen <[email protected]> wrote:
> I just installed Git for Windows on Windows 10. If I try to open Git > Bash, I get the error "Failed to fork child process: No such file or > directory.". > > It looks like Mintty hasn't installed (despite that being an option I > selected) and I suspect that the error is a result of this. I have > tried uninstalling/reinstalling etc. to no joy. Any way to check the logs of your A/V software? Looks like it preventing mintty from installing. I can't really fathom any other reason for such nonsensical behaviour. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Git for human beings" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
