On May 29, 4:39 am, Johan Sørensen <jo...@johansorensen.com> wrote:
> Hi Phil,
>
> On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 1:56 AM, prlawrence <prlawre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Here are the errors:
> > $ script/poller run
> > /opt/ruby-enterprise-1.8.6-20090421/lib/ruby/1.8/yaml.rb:133:in
> > `load': syntax error on line 21, col 1: ` Warning: The database
> > defined as 'test' will be erased and' (ArgumentError)
>
> That's not a very helpful error message, but I think the source of the
> problem might be that either the config/database.yml or
> config/gitorious.yml isn't in a valid YAML format. Check the files for
> weird indention or non-unix lineendings

Ah, excellent advice, that.  I had accidentally uncommented the
following comment in database.yml:
# Warning: The database defined as 'test' will be erased and
# re-generated from your development database when you run 'rake'.
# Do not set this db to the same as development or production.

Thanks,
Phil