Hi Folks,

I have an issue with stomp connecting to activemq. I'm seeing an issue
others have seen where stomp times out connecting to the broker, with
symptoms such as SSH key uploads failing. However, I do have the
poller script and activemq running.

My question is

1a) what is the correct URL (i.e. port) for activemq to run so that
stomp can connect to it (currently this is

      <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://127.0.0.1:61616"/

  )

OR

1b) Where so I configure stomp to successfully connect to the activemq
broker? Currently it seems to want to default to port 61613 from the
stomp/connection.rb source.

2) What is the role of the poller script in this?

thanks,
rob