Yep. THat was it. I was trying to name the page "M3C" or "m3c".
 Thanks for the tip

Mike Jackson

On Aug 27, 2010, at 1:34 AM, Marius Mårnes Mathiesen wrote:

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Michael Jackson <imikejack...@gmail.com > wrote:
I came across the error "invalid page, badly formatted title or body"
while trying to save a wiki page on a self hosted gitorious site
(http://gitorious.bluequartz.net
). I can edit the "Home" page of any project. But when I got to save
another page then I get the following error.

The reason you cannot save the page is probably that the Page model's save method returns false if the valid? method returns false. I'm guessing the title of the page does not match the TITLE_FORMAT regular expression - a page's title needs at least one uppercase and one lowercase character:

- "1" would not be a valid title
- "A" would not be a valid title
- "a" would not be a valid title
- "Aa" would be a valid title