On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Sachin Gopalkrishnan <
gopalsac...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As I am testing this to deploy it for a SMB, I need this to
> authenticate from an Openldap server. So
> my query is, Is this supported with external ldap authentication other
> than Openid. If yes please point
> me to some link or documentation available.

Sachin,
There has been done some work on this (1), but it isn't complete. One issue
we discovered was that there are many differences between different LDAP
servers as to how authentication (bind) is done.

This work will probably be completed, but I don't have a working AD setup
that I can test it with, so it's currently on hold.

Cheers,
- Marius

1:
http://gitorious.org/~zmalltalker/gitorious/zmalltalker-clone/commits/ldap_integration