I had to edit the second_generation/application.HTML.erb in order to comment
out the footer. It was floating up onto the form area blocking it from being
used. I don't know enough about CSS to fix the issue with ie7 so commenting out
the footer was the quickest fix. This also affect tue main gitorious web site.

-----
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jack...@bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio