On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 6:43 PM, Jarrod Roberson
<jarrod.rober...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I have a Gitorious server and I need to edit Projects and Repositories
> that someone else on the team created and is not available to make the
> changes for an extended period of time.
>
> I am the Administrator of the server, is there any way I can re-assign
> the owner of these projects and repositories to another person so I
> can make the changes I need to make?

Jarrod,
Being "site administrator" for a Gitorious site does not grant you much
control over projects and repositories; it's more of a maintenance role that
lets you administer users etc.

The Gitorious console (script/console) however, can help you achieve this,
something like this:

project = Project.find_by_slug("<project_slug>")
team = Group.find_by_name("<team name>")
project.change_owner_to(team)

Cheers,
- Marius