On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 1:59 AM, Eric Ryan Jones <gig...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mmm i also get it when i try to login... and now that i've logged out
> i'm really in a pickle....
>
> /opt/gitorious/gitorious/vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_controller/
> routing/route_set.rb:437:in `call'

Eric,
I'm not sure what the context is of this exact message, but it sounds
a little similar to the problem that occurs if one has the i18n gem
installed when running Gitorious. The i18n gem is incompatible with
the Rails version Gitorious is running; and it should be OK to remove
it (newer Rails apps will use Bundler, which should install its gems
non-globally).

As for your 1.9.1 issues: on Gitorious.org we reverted to using 1.8.7
because these errors would occur every now and then. Ruby 1.9.2 should
be better and may solve your problems; otherwise I'd recommend running
1.8.7.

Cheers,
- Marius