Hello everyone,

It's been now one complete week and i'm stuck.

I've just finished set up a gitorious instance on my personnal server
( not easy task on Mac os Leopard ).  I'm now in the process of
testing every fonctionnality  kind of fonctionnal testing from account
registration  and project creation  to the first push .

every other thing seem to work . But when i go throught this process:

1/  git checkout master
2/  git remote add origin g...@my.giturl.com:training/training.git
3/  git push origin master

At the end when i enter "git push origin master"  i get this error:

/**********************************************************/
 git push origin master
bash: gitorious: command not found

I don't know if this has to do with the fact that i'm on the same
machine as the gitorious application server .  I think there migth be
a mis configuration somewhere but i can't find what migth have cause
this.
No need to say that i'm able to push to my repository on
Gitorious.org.

Please anybody if you can help ..