On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 03:25, Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas
<rr.ro...@gmail.com>wrote:

>  Hi, I tried #gitorious in IRC but no one answered me.

Sorry about that, I'm not online 24/7... :)

>  Most of my failing tests were due to use_ssl=true in gitorious.yml. Is
> there anything I should do to make tests pass with use_ssl=true. Or should I
> keep it false for the test environment?

You should keep it false, the tests set it true to check the correct
behavior when needed.

> With use_ssl=false, all my tests are finally green now (rake test), but
> this happened to me once:
>
> rake test:units

Ah, _that_ one... :) Sorry, this fails occasionally, and we really don't
know why. Occasionally failing tests are pretty awful, I'll put it on my
list to get rid of the sporadic failures.

> But I'm finally able to start working on the upgrade to Rails 3.1. I'll
> probably start on Thursday since tomorrow Flamengo is gonna play at night :)
> I can't miss this game.

Hehe :) Cool!

Christian