The logs also gave me this error:

  Unexpected error in mod_passenger: An error occured while sending the
request body to the request handler: Broken pipe (32)
  Backtrace:
     in 'virtual void Passenger::Application::Session::sendBodyBlock(const
char*, unsigned int)' (Application.h:159)
     in 'int Hooks::handleRequest(request_rec*)' (Hooks.cpp:529)

I haven't got this many times before.