On Wednesday, June 29, 2011 1:31:14 PM UTC-4, Jarrod Roberson wrote:

> This is the errors from the log for when I try and delete this repository
>
> ActiveRecord::RecordInvalid (Validation failed: Name has already been
> taken):

Apparently the repository that I was trying to delete had a clone of it,
once that clone was deleted I was able to delete it.

This should be a very friendly message like "This repository has clones of
it you can't delete it until they are deleted"

or some such wording instead of the default "oh crap something happened"
message and the obtuse log entry.