On Jul 4, 6:56 pm, Christian Johansen <christ...@cjohansen.no> wrote:
> This was fixed earlier today. Please update from master.

Yes, I've realized this a bit later in the day today. Thanks for the
update

> > * I can't create tarballs directly from gitorious:
> Is your poller running? Are jobs being picked off from the queue?

This works on my third install today. Last weeks trial got totally
busted as git-daemon stopped working, and I can't push to the repo
anymore. Anyway, from the looks of it, the UbuntuInstallation wiki
does not work if you follow the instructions to the letter, and I'm
not sure why the other instructions does not work as well. But anyway,
I used the deb package of Ruby Enterprise, and that works the best, as
it does not have the latest stuff that compiling from source installs.

If I were to follow the instructions, I had to, `bundle exec rake` or
edit the gitorious (or is it poller) scripts to include `require
'bundler/setup'` to get things to run. Even then things don't work
well.

Anyway, I got things to work, (ruby enterprise + activemq with
UbuntuInstallation as base) I guess I need to document what I did some
where just in case someone else got problems with the install.