ActionView::TemplateError (undefined method `to_param_with_prefix' for
nil:NilClass) on line #36 of
app/views/repositories/_committers_sidebar.html.er
b:
33:   <li>
34:     <div class="group">
35:       <%= image_tag("images/default_group_avatar.png") %>
*36:       <%= link_to h(cs.committer.to_param_with_prefix), cs.committer
-%>*
37:     </div>
38:   </li>
39: <% end -%>

Line 36 is causing my repositories owned by a group to not render.
If I comment out that line it works, how do I go about fixing this? Is
something missing in my database?
I had to manually delete all the groups from the groups table and recreate
them through the GUI and then manually reassociate all the committerships,
repositories, projects, groups, memberships etc. to get my old database
fully functional with the HEAD mainline master of Gitorious.

This is the last thing I hope that I need to fix to get my system stable
again.

any help or hints would be appreciated.