I can do a 'git push' from the command line, but on a sub-set of the
repositories, the ones created since my database got corrupted, I can't push
from the maven-scm-plugin via the maven-release-plugin.

I thought it might be a "Windows" thing but it is happening on 2 different
CentOS 5.6 machines as well.

Below is the shell command that the maven-release-plugin is trying to run.

[Fri Jul 08 22:06:29] [root]@[dev] ~/maven-gwt-archetype
# /bin/sh -c cd /root/maven-gwt-archetype && git push
ssh://g...@gitorious.dev.itaas.com:maven-archetypes-and-plugins/maven-gwt-archetype.git

master:master
ssh: gitorious.dev.itaas.com:maven-archetypes-and-plugins: Name or service
not known

If I just do a

# git push origin master

it pushes to my Gitorious machine just fine, does anyone have any idea why
this would start happening, it was working fine just a few weeks ago.