On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 9:53 AM, prabhu kumar k v 2.0.1.1 <
prabhukumar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Marius,
> We are using Phusion Passenger to load nginx and Gitorious Ruby
> application, which automatically loads application with port number
> 3000.

Ah, okay. I suppose this means you're running Passenger "embedded", ie
`passenger start`?
Although you can specify which port to run this on (`passenger start -p
<port>`), in a production setup you'll usually run Passenger from Nginx as a
module. This means installing Nginx in the usual way (apt/yum/source) and
then installing the Passenger module into your Nginx server
(`passenger-install-nginx-module). I don't know if the embedded Nginx server
in Passenger supports SSL, it's really intended for development.

Cheers,
- Marius