Hello, I have a local install of Gitorious (pulled from
http://gitorious.org/gitorious/mainline/commit/de7e557c28367ad3a3b835fe221b59885078bbd4)
to which I've added config.action_controller.relative_url_root = '/
gitorious' in my production.rb. Almost everything works properly
except for two small problems:

1.) The methods 'configuration' and 'writable_by_query_uri' in lib/
gitorious/ssh/client.rb construct URI references to the site root
manually which do not apply when relative_url_root is set. For now,
I've gotten around this by hardcoding the subpath that I'm using into
the URI but I was wondering if there was a safer, more correct
solution that re-used the value from relative_url_root (root_url is
not available, but I suppose I could read from GitoriousConfig
directly...would that be advisable?)
2.) The bigger issue, one that I haven't found a workaround for yet,
is that the new project action (/gitorious/projects/new in my case)
tries to redirect to /new instead of /gitorious/new. It appears that
it is not using the relative_url_root. I've looked at various
controllers including the project, application, and site controllers
but haven't found what might be causing this. It also wasn't clear to
me what in routes.rb might be causing the redirect. Note that when I
type in myhost.com/gitorious/new manually, I can successfully reach
the project creation view. I haven't found any other instances in
Gitorious where this is happening.

Thanks for any info or pointers into the source where I might be able
to fix these. If there is interest, I will also write some tests and
request a merge of these fixes back to mainline if I get it all
working.

-Zach