Hi,

I installed gitorious a few days ago and am loving it so far. Thanks for the
great project!

Total newbie question: what are the dependencies for git repo access via
ssh? By this I mean, is there anything in the gitorious stack that is needed
to be running in order to push and pull to g...@example.com:... ?

reasons I am asking: one of my users experienced a timeout when trying to
push, and then soon thereafter pushed normally, so I'm a bit suspicious that
something in the stack had to wake up or get spooled out of swap, which
seems unlikely if ssh and the server git binary are the only things needed
for the operation. Also, I'm just concerned that my deployments for my
projects hosted on gitorious might have a rails app server or gitorious app
crash as a point of failure.

Thanks,
John