Hi All,

    I am trying to integrate chiliproject with gitorious. The gitorious has
project edit controller which lets users to specify bugtracker url, mailing
list url. How can I generate the same projects in chiliproject? We need to
have same user model for both applications.

Please guide me to start the Integration of both application.

I am using

Ruby on Rails Version: Ruby Enterprise Edition 2011.03
Server : Passenger + nginx
I use bundler to install gems.
gitorious : git clone git://gitorious.org/gitorious/mainline.git
chiliproject: git clone git://github.com/chiliproject/chiliproject.git
OS: Scientific Linux 6.1

Thanks
-- Nagaraj