Since the version I was upgrading from was Old, I couldn't use the new
method, I followed this article : 'http://cjohansen.no/en/ruby/
setting_up_gitorious_on_your_own_server'

But I conserved Configuration file and upgraded the database using the
migration. So I don't think I have permissions problems, Also I tired
to clone a project from the repositorie and it don't work.

Did I miss something during the upgrade, Is there a more clean way to
upgrade Gitorious from the 13 May version to the latest one with
tweaking a lot of config files.