On 26 Aug., 22:31, Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas <rr.ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Have you restarted your daemons after changing gitorious.yml?

As I remember I restarted the whole machine to make sure all services
are restarted. Including a change for the gitorious_client_host to
developer.mydomain.com. I will try this again on the next setup :)

On 26 Aug., 22:34, Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas <rr.ro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> By default, the recipe will grap a copy of the master branch of
> Gitorious. Maybe I should change the default to the latest version now
> that Gitorious is versioned.
>
> Anyway, if you didn't read the instructions (a lot of people won't),
> then you will end up installing my example branch of Gitorious that
> supports the tree view of the source code but is not in sync with
> Gitorious master branch.
>
> Take a look in your node.json. If you remove the git address and branch,
> it will use the default master from the mainline repository. If you keep
> it as it is in the example, you'll be using my source tree view branch.

Oh, I didn't change the git path by purpose. I thought thought the
master branch of Gitorious is not chef-installable. The instructions
only contain "First review the settings under /root/chef-solo/
node.json" which contains no note about the fact it's loading the tree
view branch.
Anyway, thank you for the setup scripts!