On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 11:23 PM, Darren <d...@darrenworrall.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Sorry if I've missed a thread on this, but what state is the
> annotations branch in? I see lot of activity in there and am wondering
> if its relatively safe to try out (ie doesn't break any of the
> existing functionality), and what features are planned for it.

Darren,
It's a little surprise we have in store, we're currently ironing out the
last wrinkles. We'll put up a separate announcement once it's ready, along
with a new version.

It shouldn't cause any problems, if you want to try it out you'll need to
take care of the Git submodules (which may continue to change over the next
few days, so remember to do a git submodule {init,update}), and you'll need
to do bundle install and remove cached CSS and Javascripts.

Cheers,
- Marius