Hi,
My colleagues and I think it would be really cool if it was possible
to have "company" profiles(multi developer) in addition to "developer"
profiles we have now.

Currently it's already possible for a developer to indicate that he or
she held a particular position in a project at a company. This is
currently just a text string with the name of the company, but for
this feature that would be an actual link to a company.

This would be a great way for developers to assess potential new
employers by their contributions to free software, just like git. can
already be used by employers to assess potential new employees by
their contributions.