On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 10:57 AM, Jan Wenzel
<coffeefavori...@googlemail.com>wrote:

> I've somehow managed to get the history/events out of sync for all
> repositories in a custom gitorious installation. Currently no single
> commit/etc. is logged.

This sounds like what happens if your poller process isn't running -
messages are put on the queue and never picked up. Is it running? Any error
messages in log/message_processing.log ?

Is there a simple way to get that in sync again? I already tried a
> script that sounds promising, but it fails with no proper reason
> specification:

Ah, that script is obsolete, should have been removed a long time ago. I
just removed it now.

Cheers,
- Marius