Make sure you do not have stale generated javascript files: bundle exec rake
assets:clear && touch tmp/restart.txt

//Peter

From: gitorious@googlegroups.com [mailto:gitorious@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ricardo Gladwell
Sent: den 2 november 2011 13:05
To: gitorious@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gitorious] Problem changing display/hide url settings

Hi Guys

Having a problem with my local install of Gitorious, I initially set my
settings for displaying/hiding clone URLs to false. I updated my settings, but
I still can't see URLs for my projects:

[cid:~WRD000.jpg]<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-0VC-aA-U6S0/TrExpJQQ0NI/AAAAAAAAAyI/Mx9d9NksGhc/url-display-screenshot.png>
These are my settings:

  # Hides http:// clone URLs from repository boxes when set to true.
  hide_http_clone_urls: false

  # Hides git:// clone URLs from repository boxes when set to true.
  # Set to true if you don't intend to run a git-daemon.
  hide_git_clone_urls: false

  # Always display SSH URLs, regardless of push access? This setting should be
  # true if you have disabled both HTTP and git:// cloning (typically when
  # Gitorious is running in private mode). Setting this to true will always
  # display the ssh URLs for a repository, even if the current user does not
  # have access to push to it. ssh always allows cloning for users that have
  # uploaded their public key.
  always_display_ssh_url: true

I've tried logging in and out, running touch tmp/restart.txt but nothing seems
to work.

TIA...

-- Ricardo Gladwell