Hi,

I did try before send this email, and  I got this error :

[root@gitorious-ldap gitorious]# bundle exec script/test_ldap_connection
pelletierk test
Not there yet.
script/test_ldap_connection:22: private method `build_username' called for
#<Gitorious::Authentication::LDAPAuthentication:0x5302c80> (NoMethodError)