Hi,

somebody knows if it is possible to somehow diff two versions of the same
merge request (it would be enough for me to do it on my local repository,
but the version does not seem to be in the merge request pull link)? Is
there maybe an undocumented feature about how this could be done? As we use
this feature extensively and sometimes have more than 20 iterations of one
merge request, it is quite hard to keep track about the changes if someone
does not always add a new commit and rebases his work (which I like way
more).