Hi,

does anybody know if it is possible to diff two different versions of a
specific merge request? In our project we use the merge request feature
extensively with many iterations before one will be merged upstream. And as
the developers squash their work and don't create every time a new commit
for each iteration (which I like way more), it is quite hard to identify
the concrete changes and find out if everything is now fitting. I would be
totally happy if there is a possibility to get all the versions to my local
repository and compare them on my own. But I currently don't see a way to
retrieve the different versions. Is there maybe an undocumented feature or
an extension to the merge request push url?

-- Patrice