I posted an issue on the tracker some days ago, but got no answer so
far, hence the gentle ping here:
 https://issues.gitorious.org/issues/85

Is this list a better place to ask technical gitorious-related question?
I frequently use the service and occasionally think of small things
that could be improved, and it would definitely be nice to be able to
send feedback upstream.

Thanks in advance,
gasche

PS: why is posting on this list restricted to members only? I would have
wished to send a mail without subscribing. I suspect the higher cost of
entry may deter other people from sending feedback.