On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 3:03 PM, Kelketek Titikilik Rritaa <
kelke...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, that puts me in a bit of a pickle. I'm not using Apache-- I'm using
> Cherokee. Now, Cherokee supports X-Sendfile, but not when acting as a
> reverse proxy configuration (Gitorious is running on Webrick, and requests
> to the virtual server get forwarded to the port it's running on).
>
> It is, however, trivial to have Cherokee use FastCGI. Is there a way to
> get Gitorious working on FastCGI instead of Webrick?

Hmm, most people use something like Phusion Passenger (modrails.com) these
days when under Apache, I haven't used FastCGI since the dark ages. Webrick
really isn't meant for production setups.

I don't really know Cherokee, but maybe someone else on the list does?

- Marius