Hello,

I currently am running a version 2.1.1 install of Gitorious and really like
the private repositories feature in 2.2.0.

root@git /var/www/gitorious $ bundle exec rake changelog
(in /var/www/gitorious)

Available versions
-> v2.1.1              Resolve a potential vulnerability in GitShell.
   v2.1.0              Graphs, HTTP API, blame, improved diffs, LDAP,
themeability
   v2.0.2              Patches a XSS vulnerability
   v2.0.1              New messaging API, pagination improvements and
themeability
   v2.0.0              First versioned version of Gitorious

Now, according to the Upgrading documentation (
http://gitorious.org/gitorious/pages/Upgrading) it should show me version
2.2.2, correct? Regardless I did try running the commands:

>> git fetch git://gitorious.org/gitorious/mainline.git
>From git://gitorious.org/gitorious/mainline
 * branch            HEAD       -> FETCH_HEAD

>> git merge v2.2.0
fatal: 'v2.2.0' does not point to a commit

I didn't run these because of the above output.
>> rake assets:clear
>> git submodule --init update

So what am I missing in order to get myself updated to version 2.2.0?

Thank you very much!