Hi Frederico ,

Thanks you very much , after your question I remember that ; I write ip
address to my apache conf. I change them with DNS name and problem was
solved.

Maybe other problem is my ldap configuration. But now I can login with
admin user.

Best Regards

Aydan

2012/7/18 Federico Don <federico.do...@gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> Could you paste a Virtual Host in Apache?
>
> Regards,
>
> 2012/7/18 Aydan Taşdemir <aydan.tasde...@markafoni.com>
>
>> Hi ,
>>
>> Yes It is my first login and I create admin user with this command
>>
>>  env RAILS_ENV=production ruby1.8 script/create_admin
>> 2012/7/17 Federico Don <federico.do...@gmail.com>
>>
>>> Hello, is it first logon? are you created the account for admin user?
>>> Regards,

>> --
>> *Aydan Tasdemir*
>> *
>> *
>> *P** *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
>>
>> --

*Aydan Tasdemir*
*
*
*P** *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail