The CLI diagnostics rake task was added just a week or two ago, so it's fairly recent: if the installation isn't constrained by having to run on a stable tag/version, then you can just git pull the latest changes from gitorious mainline. If you have to sit on a stable tag you'll have to wait until we tag a new minor version of Gitorious (probably very soon).

cheers,
Thomas