Sure,

we added custom, global serverside git hooks this summer. These hooks are global and are, when enabled, called after Gitorious runs its own custom hooks.

I'm going to write up a description of this for our blog soon (clean forgot to announce this over the summer!) but you can just jump in and set them up right now.

Check out the doc/instructions within these files:

/data/hooks/custom-pre-receive.sample
/data/hooks/custom-post-receive.sample
/data/hooks/custom-update.sample

cheers,