Hi,
thank you for the quick answer that I forwarded to the repo owner.

Unfortunately it didn't change the situation. He reported that HAED points
to MASTER and there are no branches in his repo.

Any other ideas what might be wrong or how to fix this?

Am Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2012 10:21:20 UTC+2 schrieb Marius Mårnes
Mathiesen: