I just installed a new gitorious server. From inside the LAN I'm able to
pull\push without a problem. However from outside the LAN I get:

> fatal error

I found the following error in `gitorious_auth.log`:

FATAL -- : NoMethodError private method `gsub!' called for nil:NilClass:
> /opt/bitnami/apps/gitorious/htdocs/script/../lib/gitorious/ssh/client.rb:34:in
>
> `initialize'

What does it mean and how can I fix it? How come it occurs only from remote
access?

This question is also tracked on
stackoverflow<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13804319/gitorious-fatal-error-when-accessing-remotely>