Very strange. I reinstalled gitorious from scratch and got the same results
- ldap authentication is working but there is no ldap functionality on
create team page.
May be I should change something else that was not mentioned in post on
blog.gitorious.org<http://blog.gitorious.org/2012/10/25/ldap-authorization-lands-in-gitorious-mainline/>
?